Tag, I'm it! Actually Mummy has tagged me because she "knows I'm up for it!" How exciting! She's right!
So, as with AM and her post, I tell you all pretty much everything anyway, so I'm having to think quite hard about secrets. I'm a few years behind the rest of you on life experience!
- I once let Hairy Dog take the blame for a big stain on my bedroom carpet. Mummy and I told Daddy that HD had been sick, but in fact I'd had a nappy-free whoopsie! I hold Mummy entirely responsible for assuming that the three nappies of that persuasion she'd already dealt with that day would be the end of it.
- Leading on from number one, I am a firm believer that nappies are for losers. I don't like the restricted feeling and the bulk hinders my dancing.
- I am an accomplished oarsman. I know all the verses to "Row, row, row your boat," even the new-fangled modern ones that weren't around when Mummy learnt to row. I've been rowing since I was about eight months old and I wowed them at nursery with my enthusiasm and vigour.
- I am very keen on tractors at the moment. What's not to love? I'm turning into a proper country bumpkin! Just call me Chatty "Massey Ferguson" Baby.
- Avocado is the food of the Devil.
- Daddy has passed on many of his facial expressions to me, in particular his mono-brow frown. Mummy doesn't know whether to laugh or cry when she sees it in stereo!
- On a similar note, I am very like Mummy when I can't do something my brain thinks I should be able to but my body won't allow. She's calmed the drama down a bit these days but I still like to holler and throw things and complain vociferously that I'll never be able to do it.
- I nearly knocked Daddy out once. We were playing quite nicely but he was getting a bit complacent so lay down on the floor. I picked up my xylophone and brought it crashing down on his head. It was the first time I'd seen blood - very cool! Only till I realised that I'd really hurt him and he was seeing stars, then I wailed.
- Sleep is for the weak. I get that "people" still think I should be napping at least twice a day, that's no secret. So, I have perfected a power nap of approximately 10 minutes now that I try and pass off as a decent rest. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Must try harder.
- When I grow up, I want to design and test prams, buggies, travel systems and anything else like that with wheels and moving parts. I am fascinated by the engineering and sleek craftsmanship of today's pushchair. If you don't want me playing with yours, put the brake on. Without it, I can't promise I won't wheel it away.
So there you have it! Now I'm tagging:
What you need to next is write your own list, (leave me a link in the comments so I can keep up with the answers) and then leave a link with Me and my Kiddywinks who started it all.