Tuesday 27 September 2011

Listography - Top 5 Celebrities I'd Like To Have A Beer With

I’m jumping on the Listography bandwagon again this week.  Kate Takes 5 has set the theme as celebrities you’d most like to have a beer  with, but I’m sure I’m allowed to bend the rules as little given my youth.
So, here are the five people I would most like to have a milk with:
Paddington Bear
How cool would that be?!  He’s so well-travelled, coming from Deepest, Darkest Peru, and he knows what he likes (marmalade sandwiches, for the uninitiated amongst you).

Big Nutbrown Hare (and Little Nutbrown Hare, if BNH can’t get childcare)
BNH is just such a caring guy! (I assume he’s a guy – he looks like one to me).  He’s so patient and understanding and he encourages LNH, and sits with him till he falls asleep.

The Cat in The Hat
I love stripes and he wears a very cool hat.  And he looks very smart with his bow-tie.  I think I could learn a lot from him with his ideas for fun and games.  Pretty wacky exuberance!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
He likes food.  I like food.  The conversation would flow, until he started eyeing up my plate.  As long as we met on strawberry day, it would be fine. I’m off them at the moment.

The Gruffalo
I don’t mind that he’s not a looker.  Mummy says it’s what a person’s like on the inside that counts, so who cares if the Gruffalo has prickles all over his back?  He is a cult hero in my circles so I’d love to have a milk with him.

And there you have it.  Check out the other entries here.
CB

13 comments:

  1. Ha ! Very good !
    Though if you'd been drinking milk with that little lot I'd probably have you booked in to see a professional for some 'help'
    You are a little nutter sometimes CB !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you have some great choices there! :-) Cat In the Hat a most excellent, fun choice. Just keep a tight hold of your plate or he'll try to splatter your food up the wall or something! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mammasaurus I think I'm booked in anyway,just to be sure!

    Thanks In Dream World. I've inherited my Dr Seuss love from Mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Cat in the Hat as well but watch out for Thing 1 and Thing 2 !! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent take on the theme. Damn - wish I'd thought of it first. Barbie, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus - oh is it too late? *Runs off to look...*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks AOAWM - I looked like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in my red fleecy all-in-one last winter, if I had blue hair. If I had hair at all . . .

    AM - you're usually first! I'm off to google Vanessa Hudgens . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha very amusing! I'd love to hang out with the cat in the hat - he seems like good fun. Oh, the adventures we could have! (even without the beer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very clever take on the theme. Could do with that caterpillar to act as my surrogate stomach at the momeont

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Alexandra. Oh, the adventures we could all have!

    Thanks Kateonthinice. I'm sure it's not that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very late making it over but loving your choices chatty baby. Tell mummy she's raising you well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kate, I appreciate your comment. Hope you don't mind me bending the rules so I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Gruffalo would be brilliant! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks loveinthenest. Hope all's well with you. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.