Sunday, 2 October 2011

Wot So Funee?

Please give a warm hand to Actually Mummy who has started what promises to be a very entertaining meme over the coming weeks – Wot So Funee?  The gist is, Mummies and Daddies post things their babies have written or spoken to them that have struck them as amusing.  Actually, sounds a bit mean!
I’m still a bit young to be talking and I’m not so good with a pencil yet, but I hate to be left out so I’m going to share things my family have said instead.  Hope that’s ok.  Have a laugh at other babies’ expense here.
My auntie was having a barbeque recently and luckily for her, my cousin was on hand to warn her, “Be careful, Mummy, that’s extremely burnful!”
Not just a little bit burnful!  Needless to say, she was grateful for the advice.
CB x

4 comments:

  1. Extremely burnful - oh I fear GG will need to watch her back with such clever competitors around you CB. Heaven only knows what you will come up with once you get your jaw mechanics really working! That's fabulous! And thank you for being so keen to join in - that's why we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you join in but keep those ears open in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Extremely burnfull' sounds rather hot to me ! Love it Chatty Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, everyone. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.