Thursday 19 January 2012

Shoesday Tuesday (on Thursday)

A like a good meme, and this one (Shoesday Tuesday) sounds like a GOOD meme!  I realise it’s actually Thursday but I’ve just discovered it and I just can’t wait till next week.
So here it is. I love shoes.  A lot!  I love choosing my own shoes, I love playing with other people’s shoes, and I have an eye for a beauty.  I was building up a nice little collection (nothing like Mummy’s, but then she has a few years on me) and then would you believe, my feet have grown! I’m back to square one!
I chose myself a pretty red pair at the shoe shop, and Mummy got me some more flashing trainers, but my photos this time are of my ‘old’ shoes.

These are my every day shoes, a couple of pairs to cover all my outfits.  Both Clarks, you can’t go wrong.

These boots were made for walking, and that’s just what they did. With short skirts, with shorts and tights (yup, I’m with it, down with the kids) or even skinny jeans.  Thank you, Sainsbury’s, for bringing these into my life.

My trainers.  The flowers flash on impact so they look really cool when I'm running around.  Mummy's tried to show you that by keeping the flash off, but it doesn't really show up. Clark's again.

And finally my party shoes.  They don’t really need an introduction; they sparkle, they party, I boogied on down in them, so much so that I started rubbing off the sequins on the toes.  My fault, not Monsoon’s.

So there you have it.  Always up for talking about shoes.  Have a look at some others at Blue Bear Wood.
CB x

4 comments:

  1. That, is a very impressive collection of shoes for a small person! I am impressed! My little girl is really obsessed with shoes! And coats! We have big debates about it most mornings and she is only two! It has come as a shock after three boys I can tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are so cute. I love the weeny shoes. My girls seem to have an abnormal amount of shoes. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Red and sparkly shoes! Very cute. My girls have a huge collection too, put mine to shame actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, thanks for your comments, ladies. I quite like coats too, Nikki - they definitely go in and out of favour with me. Did you see the leopard print coat I reviewed before Christmas?

    Blue Bear Wood - this is pretty close to my dream meme; I love shoes!

    GG - perhaps I'll be able to teach you a thing or too after all :)

    Mumma Bunny - I'm glad your girls share my passion!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.