Tuesday 12 April 2011

Bag a Bargain!

I thought I'd let you know about another of my great finds; it's my kit bag!  Have a look at http://www.gladbags.co.uk/ for lots of great bags and gifts.  I love my bag so much I've had Mummy order another one as a gift for a friend.  It's the "nursery bag" and it has designs for both girls and boys in various colours.

The fabric is durable and washes well, and the lining is either gingham or a water-proof material, which means it's great for swimming costumes and damp towels. I take mine with me everywhere - it's a great size to take all my things (toys, change of clothes, bottle etc) and Daddy prefers to use it to the more 'traditional' change bag that we have.  Apparently it's better for his image!

I'm sure there are hundreds of things you could do with one, and at such good value for money, I'm not sure just one will be enough for me.  Mummy says you can never have enough bags, and aside from nursery bags, Glad Bags offers various other models and designs.

Let me know how you get on.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.