Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Routines And Traditions

Assuming I’ve been good enough this year for Santa to come tonight (tonight!) I guess I’ll be busy unwrapping presents and spending time with my family, so I would like to take this chance to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a lovely 2012.  Thanks to you all for reading this year – I really appreciate it.
Now, as I was just a little baby last year, I don’t really remember much about it.  So, what should we be doing?  What drink should I leave for Santa?  Do reindeers need feeding too? Where does my stocking go?
Mummy’s talking a lot about ‘traditions’ and we’ve been to the pantomime today as she tries to start one.  My cousins go to sleep on Christmas Eve in new pyjamas every year.  Apparently every Christmas lunch has brussel sprouts, even if no-one likes them.  Care to share your traditions so I get the best of everyone’s Christmasses?  Much obliged!  Who knows, you might even pick up some tips in the comments too.  I’m ever hopeful . . . .
Merry Christmas everyone!
CB x

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely look up 25 December Lane, thanks for the tip. You start your champagne about 2 hours later than The Olds in this house!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.